Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Napoli

Napoli's Pizza on Urbanspoon
(image via napolispizzavb.com)

With a laundry list of things to do for the holidays before me, I could not bear the thought of cooking. And I was craving pizza. So I did a bit of searching on the internet and decided to use this coupon to order a large pepperoni pizza from Napoli for R and I. Dine in, take out and delivery are all options at Napoli but we were out and about so we decided to go and pick it up ourselves.

We enjoy pizza from several local spots, but on this particular evening I decided on a pie from Napoli because I love how they top the pizza with just a touch of oregano and this was the only restaurant that I had a coupon for. The pizza was no disappointment and for just $11.04 I dodged having to make dinner and had leftovers for lunch the next day. A deliberate dining success!

Here's the Run Down:
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm, Friday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm, Closed on Sundays
Location: 3101 Virginia Beach Blvd.Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Phone*: 757-486-5001
*Deals and details were valid at the time of writing. Please visit the website or call to confirm all details.

No comments:

Post a Comment